[meteorite-list] Book, Tucson Meteorite Auction, Reduced Web costs and expanded services (AD

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:56:31 -0700

Hi fellow cosmic adventurers,

        Several interesting suggestions for list members to check out which
consist of the following:

1) Check out my 400+ pg book on The History of The Meteorite
Market from 1997 through 2010 for only $14 even. I have yet to
have a single reader express the slightest disappointment & I have
Received many very positive posts from the few dozen readers who
have purchased this tomb of information which evokes many a memory
Of days, people and Tucson Shows gone by.

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/BookOrderPage.html

2) For reduced costs of:
 any or all:

WEB Hosting

Domain names & registration

Dedicated Server

IP Search Engine Visibility

On Line Storage

Fax Through Email

Quick Shopping Cart

Express Email Marketing

Ecommerce Web Designs

& MUCH MORE go to:

http://michaelswebproducts.com/

3) Check out the latest entries in the Tucson Meteorite Auction.
Note the old Nininger Canyon Diablo, Nice Gibeon and the Canyon
Diablo with the impressive hole - as well as may other goodies, including
A slew of different pallasites - some of which I had never seen. Twink
Has entered a fascinating laminated newspaper and a brochure worth
Checking out - and, of course, many other goodies of note.
There are 4 people yet to send in their lists and photos which will
Be approaching a full auction. If you want to enter any item(s) NOW
Is when to contact me:

I am still seeking a speaker for the 6PM - 6:45PM talk at the auction.

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson2013.html