[meteorite-list] is it the year of falls

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 22:05:59 -0700 (PDT)

?just a lucky year , ?2012 have been succesfull in hunting meteorite

?pas de mauvais presage;

i m very optimistic that we will have a good one(fall) before the end ?of 2012?

stay tuned

----- Mail original -----
De?: Greg Hup? <gmhupe at centurylink.net>
??: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi at yahoo.com>; meteorite list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Cc?:
Envoy? le : Dimanche 28 octobre 2012 4h54
Objet?: Re: [meteorite-list] is it the year of falls

Almost Ominous... 2012.......

-----Original Message----- From: habibi abdelaziz