[meteorite-list] Alain Carion's car jacking and loss of 300, 00 euros worth of meteorites!

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 23:02:15 +0100

Anne, list,

I am relieved that Alain is ok and wasn't injured but what a sad, sad
loss of his meteorites. I unfortunately deal with scenes like this on
a daily basis and looking at the state of his car in the photos I
don't think that forensics wise there will be many leads. I just hope
there are witnesses or other lines of enquiry that help find the
offenders. Such a horrible story :-(

--
Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk