[meteorite-list] www.saharagems.com - UPDATE -

From: Stalder Thomas <saharagems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 05:56:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I finally updated my website.

saharagems is back with a major update. With lot's of new pictures about "aesthetic libyan desert glass".

The page is mainly about Libyan Desert Glass which I'm collecting for over 10 years now since an unforgettable trip to the Gilf Kebir region in the Western Desert of Egypt during the time when living in Egypt a decade ago.

Further you find information and many new pictures of Pseudomorphs from the White Desert in Egypt. Also many new "desert landscape" pictures, My previous site www.saharastones.com is integrated too in the new page and you find a link to a new facebook account with lots of pictures too.

I add also some new pages withinformation and offers for minerals from the Trepca mine in Kosovo and some nice impressions about the country where I'm currently living (sorry not meteorite - tektite related).

Please have a look at:

www.saharagems.com

Any comments are welcome. Hope you enjoy.

Cheers,

Thomas

www.saharagems.com
www.meteorite.xxx