[meteorite-list] My 1 year meteorite birthday

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:47:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hapy Birthday Mendy!

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?
IMCA # 1941
Ebay?alienrockfarm
?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou at yahoo.com>
To: met-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Fri, Oct 19, 2012 1:43 am
Subject: [meteorite-list] My 1 year meteorite birthday

Dear List Members,

Today, is my one year meteorite birthday. One
 year ago today, I bought my very first meteorite, a beautiful Sikhote
Alin (actually two of them), from Geoffrey Notkin. In that year, I have
 made wonderful new friends, found my first meteorite
 (Sutter's Mill SM42 1.6g) from an observed fall, got to buy stunning
specimens ranging from 2.3g fully crusted Tissint to a 13.6kg Canyon
Diablo. I also became a member of the IMCA and MetSoc. I have
started my
journey on the hardest road possible - a complete type collection that
does not include micros. My recent purchase of a crusted 0.15g piece of
 Governador Valadares is one of a very few exceptions. As with all my
passions, I prefer to drive a cheap old car and afford the best
specimens I can. To the many friends around the world who have helped
me grow and understand this fascinating field - a heartfelt thank you
and I look forward to my second birthday. Have to wonder what treasures
 the universe will share with us all next year.

warm regards,

Mendy