[meteorite-list] AD: Martian Thin Sections - NWA 6963 - Slices too

From: Matthew Martin <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:53:18 -0500

Aloha Everyone,

I have a very limited quantity of NWA 6963 Martian Shergottite thin
sections available and are first come-first served. They have been
prepared to 30 microns, are uncovered, and are standard 27mm x 46mm
slides.

You can view all thin sections here and remember that Metlist members
get 10% off listed prices):
http://meteoritetreasures.com/meteorites/NWA_6963/Thin_Sections/index.html

You can also browse my inventory of slices and blocks of NWA 6963 here:
http://meteoritetreasures.com/meteorites/NWA_6963/index.html

And of course, I will also honor 10% off these prices as well.

Thanks for looking,

Matthew
Meteorite Treasures