[meteorite-list] Fellow IMCA member needs accommodations for Tucson show

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:41:16 -0700

Hello everyone,

I recently had the pleasure to meet with Bryan (Li BoFang) and his wife, Wu
Yonghui, in Beijing. Bryan will be attending the 2013 Tucson show and needs
to find either a hotel to stay or a room to share with someone attending. I
have already made my own accommodations so am hoping the group can help.

In terms of hotels, I have identified a few and wanted to make sure these
are safe and clean locations to stay:
1) Towne Place Suites by Marriott Tucson North
405 W Rudasill Rd, Tucson, AZ, 85704
2) Quality Inn & Suites
7411 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ, 85704

His budget is around $100/night so if you have any other recommendations,
please feel free to make them.

Bryan needs to secure his travel visa fairly quickly, so prompt responses
back to me would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mendy