[meteorite-list] AD: Gem, Mineral, Jewelry, and Fossil Show - Knoxville, TN - October 19th-21tst!

From: John Teague <volgems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:23:01 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hey, List Members!

This is just a quick note to remind you about The 22nd Annual Gem, Mineral & Jewelry Show this weekend (Friday,Saturday and Sunday) in Knoxville, TN! The members of the Knoxville Gem & Mineral Society have done a lot of hard work preparing for another great show. Complete information can be found at the club's website: http://www.knoxrocks.org./gemshow.html

Many dealers from across the country will be there for you viewing (and purchasing!) pleasure!

The show will be held at the Kerbela Temple, 315 Mimosa Ave.

Show hours are: Friday and Saturday, October 19th and 20th, 10-6, and Sunday, October 21st, 11-5. FREE parking!

Please stop by our booth and say, "Hi!" We are hard to miss! We're the folks with the ORANGE table covers! We will have some new things from the Tucson shows (minerals, fossils and meteorites!) that will be displayed for sale for the first time at this show. Hey, you just might find something that you cannot live without! My billfold sure hopes so! My credit card company does likewise! But, in any case, stop by and say, "Hi!" Please ID yourself from the list! It is always neat to put faces with names.

NOTE: Time has been finalized for Saturday's Tennessee/Alabama football game! Kickoff is 7pm, so do NOT allow that to keep you from the show Saturday!

We hope to see you in Knoxville this weekend! I'm sure you will have a great time!

John Teague
Volunteer Gems
Melbourne, FL
(formerly: Knoxville, Tennessee!)