[meteorite-list] AD - New Look at Galactic-Stone.com, Reduced Prices, BOGO Meteorite Micromounts

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 19:57:57 -0400

Hi Listees,

Some of you may have noticed. For those who haven't, I am currently
revamping the website to a new and cleaner look that is easier to
navigate. The changes are mostly done, and what remains are just some
aesthetic tweaks and new graphics I am waiting on. So the site looks
a little plain now, but it works normally - you can still shop and
place orders. Also, all coupon codes from the previous site still
work at checkout.

The prices on some items have been reduced (by up to 25%) and you can
use your "metlist" coupon code to get an additional 20% off. Now is a
good time to score some bargains.

In addition to the changes and reduced prices, I am offering BOGO
meteorite micromounts this weekend only for all orders placed before
midnight tomorrow EST (Sunday). What is BOGO? It's Buy One Get One
(Free!). For each meteorite micromount you buy, you get another one
of equal or lesser value free - this includes planetaries and rare
types! To claim your BOGO specimens, tell me your free selections in
the "Notes" field of the checkout. All meteorite specimens listed in
the Micromounts category of the website qualify for this deal.

New Specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Meteorite Micromounts (BOGO!) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/micromounts

Tektites and Impactites -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/tektites-amp-impactites

Trinitite (Atom Bomb Glass) - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite

Fossil Amber - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/copal-amber

Specimen Displays - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/riker-box-displays

If you have any questions about the new website look, checkout, these
promotions, or whether or not the cat in the box is dead, please
contact me off-list.

Best regards and happy huntings under clear skies,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GalacticStone