[meteorite-list] AD - Liquidation Time - I'm Outta Here

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 17:16:42 -0400

Good evening everyone. Its been a long time since I last visited.

Short and to the point - I'll be liquidating my remaining inventory over the next couple of weeks. My website is already down (not by choice)... but that is whole different story. Lets just say I have learned a lesson in backing up files onto a disc or remote storage. Here are the first few.. more to come.

Estherville - very fresh 24.7g triangular part slice - cut from a slab obtained from Rob Elliot, who acquired it from NHM-London. $195

Bensour - pristine individual stone, 27.33g, ~90% fusion crust. Comes with P. Thomas and M. Bandli collection labels. $210

Sikhote Alin - black crusted shrapnel, nice shape, 53g - $65

Please email for photos. Paypal, check, or money order all accepted. Thank you.

Ryan

Fallingfusion