[meteorite-list] AD-18 Special Auctions Ending in A Few Hours-NO RESERVES!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:36:05 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have 18 special auctions ending tonight.? By special, I mean several thousands dollars worth of material was loaded up and started at just 99 cents with no reserve.

There are some great examples so be sure to check them out!

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Also, don't forget there is still 4 days left to negotiate a deal/terms on the NWA 5000 Main Mass before it is turned over to a brokerage/advertising firm. ? You could still acquire at a mere fraction of the appraisal price before it is offered internationally!

Take another look and lets talk:

http://themeteoritesite.com/

Kindest Regards,

Adam