[meteorite-list] Questionable Bediasites on ebay

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:34:59 -0400 (EDT)

That does not even look like La Criolla.
Compare with this picture in the Encyclopedia of Meteorites:
 http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/get_original_photo.php?recno=5630390

That is why the Encyclopedia was created in the first place! so people
could compare pictures on Ebay or elsewhere with pictures of the real
stuff.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com