[meteorite-list] (AD) XINING,BELMONT, WI and 2 FREEBIE NWA'S

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 05:22:11 -0500

Good morning list. I wonder how the hunts goes out in nevada. I can
hardly wait to see pieces of battle mt. in tucson next year. This will
be my final post on this. I am seeking to trade my 107 gram fragment
of huangzhong "xining" china 2012 from bob haag w/receipt sign by bob.
Also my 3,97 gram part slice of BELMONT,WI plus I'll throw in 100
grams of free nwa's unclassed. I am looking for any nicely crusted
unclassified nwa's,or oriented stones like gao or complete bigger
gao's etc. I have pics of all,but after 2 pm cst. And I'll pay
shipping and off list please.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.