(unknown charset) [meteorite-list] Accommodation for Tucson Gem & Mineral show

From: (unknown charset) 博方 李 <bryanlilee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19:22:50 +0800 (CST)

To my meteorite friends living in Tucson:

I am planning to attend the Tucson show as a visitor next Feb, and now I prepare to book a hotel or rent a room for my trip. If anyone of you work on the show every year and will go to the show every morning (will bring me to the show every day), that is my best choise to rent a room from you.

Any offers or recommendations will be appreciated.
PS: I am a member of the meteoritical society, and good in Chiese cooking, and easy to talk with.

Best regards!
Bryan