[meteorite-list] AD - Tissint Martian Meteorite For Sale At Low Price

From: Patrick Thompson <patricksterlingthompson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 20:36:17 -0700

Hi List Members,

I have a nice Tissint specimen available for anyone interested. It
has nice fusion crust and is loaded with really cool pockets of glassy
melt. The piece weighs 7.7 grams and I'm asking $3500. I have
included a photobucket link to some pictures if you want to check them
out. If you are interested please drop me a line, thank you.

Photo Link:

http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii492/thecooleststuff_503/Tissint%20Shergottite/

Best wishes,
Patrick Thompson
patrick at etmeteorites.com

PS. Additional great specimens available like:

Chico, NM Impact Melt - slices
Norton County, KS Enstatite Achondrite - small IOM numbered specimens
Canyon Diablo, AZ - nice IOM numbered individuals