[meteorite-list] Meteorites that are never classified

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 21:03:02 -0400

Hi Mike,

Thanks for info and for the frank commentary on the state of affairs
with these falls. I didn't have a day/date for Guadalajara, so I
updated my recent falls list to include the Sept 07 date.

Agree about Katol. It's the weirdest thing I have ever had my hands
on. I'm very eager to learn more about this one.

What's the scoop on Rockhaven? I never heard anything about it being
a scam. I'd love to know, so if it's bogus, I can strike it from the
list.

I heard about what the French museum said in regards to Draveil. That
is very unfortunate and uncalled for. Apparently the French have a
few things to learn about meteorite collectors. What nerve!

Best regards and happy huntings,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com