[meteorite-list] AD - New NORTON book!

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 22:59:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everybody,

That's right!
3 years after Richard Norton left us, there is a new book by the famous
writing team of Richard and Dorothy Norton.
As Dorothy tells us in the Introduction to "What's so Mysterious about
Meteorites": "He had always wanted to provide a basic introduction to
his beloved meteorites that could be read by young adults and anyone
interested in the subject of rocks that fall from the sky". And here it
is, lovingly finished by Dorothy Norton - the perfect person to handle
that work because she knew what Richard wanted to accomplish and
because she knows quite a lot about meteorites too.

Please go here: http://www.impactika.com/books.htm to read more about
it, and of course, to get your very own copy.

And if you would like to read a complete review of this great new book,
please go to:

http://www.meteorite-times.com/imca-insights/whats-so-mysterious-about-meteorites/

I hope you will then be just as convinced as I am that it is a great
book, that was very needed, that must be on every bookshelf!
And of course, I have it in stock!
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com