[meteorite-list] (AD) METEORITES FOR SALE

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 06:33:19 -0600

1. 146 GRAM UNCLASSIFIED STONE METEORITE. 100% CRUSTED WITH SECONDARY
CRUST-VERY LOW MAGNETIC PULL, POSSIBLE 1.5 PULL OUT OF 10. POSSIBLE L3
OR LL3. SILKY SHINY CRUST $375 OBO "REASONABLE"
2. SIKHOTE-ALIN 6.5 GRAMS SOME AREAS OF ROLLOVER LIPPING
                $40
3. HOLBROOK, AZ 18.6 GRAM FRAGMENT W/ 50% CONTRACTION CRACKED CRUST $75
4. SIKOTE-ALIN 15 GRAM ORIENTED W/FULL LIPPING ON THE BOTTOM
               $60
5. 294 GRAM UNCLASSIFIED COMPLETE STONE WITH SOME NICE RYGMYGLPTS,
ALSO HAS VERY NICE SHINY CRUST WITH A FLAT BOTTOM. THIS HAS NOT BEEN
CUT. $300 OBO
6. NWA 1685 5.9 GRAM ENDCUT "THE BLACK NWA"
                            $75
7. NWA 788 54 GRAM ENDCUT WITH A HUGE CHONDRULE IN THE CENTER
          $50.
list.I hope everyone had a great holiday. It was the first
thanksgiving in my life time without my brother who passed away at 61
in july this year so it was a little somber. But anyway 7 meteorites
forsale all with free shipping. pictures upon request. This will be
the only and last ad. Please off list as usual. Thanks and have a
great day.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.