[meteorite-list] AD: Big and Spectacular Kentland Melt and Glover Bluff Impactites!!

From: b1dunovant at aol.com <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:59:19 -0500 (EST)

Hello Everyone,

This week I have some more spectacular impactite offerings very much
worth giving a look. Several have been listed as Buy-It-Now while
others were started at very reasonable auction prices. There are not
many of the melt rocks remaining and the endcut listed will likely be
the only one I let go of, so if you see something you like, get it
while its available.

There are several different varities of Kentand Impactites to include
awesome melt slices with flowing matrix with perfect fossils.. The
gray/black melt
pieces strongly resemble Sudbury melt and feature clast floating in
flowing rivers of melt. It is in those clast that several
flakes of nickel positive metal have been discovered. There is also a
fossiiferous-type melt
rock which shows a melted matrix with twisted fossils and even
Pseudotachylite veins!!

The Glover Bluff material is one of the most beautiful impactites I
have ever seen and the pictures speak for themselves. There are bands
of colorful seemingly flowing sandstone with semi-opaque quartzite
clast of all sizes and shapes. These are the largest and nicest slices
available for sale so dont miss an opportunity to add them to your
collection.

Kentland Impact Material:

495.4g Fossiliferous Melt w/ fossils:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/495-4g-Kentland-Impact-Melt-Result-of-American-Meteorite-Impact-/221156583802?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337df5a97a

415.6g Fallback Breccia huge slice:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/415-6g-Kentland-Fallback-Breccia-Result-of-American-Meteorite-Impact-/221156589681?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337df5c071

221.5g Impact Melt Endcut:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Endcut-221-5g-Kentland-Impact-Melt-Result-of-American-Meteorite-Impact-/221156573842?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337df58292

172.4g Impact Melt Slice:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Endcut-172-4g-Kentland-Impact-Melt-Result-of-American-Meteorite-Impact-/221156573842?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337df58292

197.5g Fallback Breccia:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/197-5g-Kentland-Impact-breccia-Result-of-American-Meteorite-Impact-/221156580240?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337df59b90

Glover Bluff Impact Breccia:

714.1g Endcut:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-714-1g-Glover-Bluff-Impact-Breccia-Result-of-American-Meteorite-Impact-/221156576518?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337df58d06

260.7g Slice w/ translucent crystals:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/127-7g-Glover-Bluff-Impact-Breccia-Result-of-American-Meteorite-Impact-/221156567477?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337df569b5

**If you are looking for museum quality shatter cones from Kentland
crater, I have a large selection of 50g-15+ lbs complete cones,
partial, or fragmented
lots of cones available in vaying sizes. Pictures and pricing
upon request.**

Thank you for the consideration,

Brandon D.
IMCA# 9312