[meteorite-list] AD - Monday Night Special Auctions Ending and Much More!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:18:01 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I have some rather sizable planetary specimens ending at auction tonight.? You will even find a gorgeous one plus gram piece of NWA 5000 imbedded in the auctions.? I also have 48 auctions ending tomorrow night.? All were started at just 99 cents with no reserves in the spirit of running true auctions.

I added some awesome specimens from my personal collection and lowered the prices on many items in my store to far below retail so you may want to check these out too.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck!

Kindest Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection