[meteorite-list] Admire Pallasite Destruction!

From: Matt Morgan <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:01:04 -0700

A general but related question...how long is a dealer to be held "responsible" for the specimen? I've had customers come back after 10 years and want a refund for a rusty Imilac. Typically, I work something out but I don't think a lifetime guarantee is warranted.

Opinions?
Matt

Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites