[meteorite-list] Monnig questions

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:13:10 +0000

Hi all,

I have a couple of Monnig related questions that i need to ask:

Firstly, i have asked this before with no joy but has anyone got a
spare copy of the 1996 Monnig catalogue? This was possibly produced by
David New in 1996 and i know TCU have a copy as well as several list
members. This was locally produced and i don't believe many copies
were made so its a long shot but no harm in asking again :-)

Secondly, does anyone have any info on the whereabouts of a Monnig
specimen of Ensisheim which is numbered 218.1. It is listed in the
1996 catalogue as being a fragment weighing 3.9 grams. I believe this
was sold by David New sometime in the early 90s.

Any assistance appreciated!

Cheers

Martin

--