[meteorite-list] Novato, Addison, Battle Mountain, Sutter's Mill, Beni Yacoub, Others?

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 15:34:00 -0700

  Yeah, Adam, we soon may be eating twinkie knock offs, made in Mexico. What a shame.
  The same type of intrusion will most likely see it's way into the meteorite community. This too, will be a shame. I'm not a hunter, but, what hurts you hunters, hurts me as a collector.
  The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen. I'd say that's a pretty solid axiom.

  Greg L.