[meteorite-list] Novato, Addison, Battle Mountain, Sutter's Mill, Beni Yacoub, Others?

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 06:56:28 -0800 (PST)

The U.S. market is in the process of going underground due to new restrictions and monitoring.? We saw the same thing happen in Australia which has less restrictive laws than the U.S.

I have always stated that too much price hype in the media equals governmental interest.? Interest equals the need to control.

Happy Hunting,

Adam