[meteorite-list] BENLD, Ornans, Lost City, Berlanguillas, LEIGHLINBRIDGE, Nakhla, Ensisheim, Wold Cottage & more ending TODAY on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 10:33:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,??

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites??
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic??
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS??
&/or TRADES, please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are??
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a??
meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura??
to your meteorite collection and value.??

New eBay Store??
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html???

Thank you
Shawn Alan??