[meteorite-list] re Bells AD

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 17:28:23 -0800

Hi All,
        I was surprised and amazed that only 2 people ordered 2 a specimen
of Bells. I have had a smattering of Bells frags in the past and they all
Sold out quickly at about double the price I am asking on these - BEFORE
The list member discount.
        So, I am now going to offer the list one last time a shot at these
at 25% off through Monday. The rest will be available after that at the
Prices listed - which are still a real bargain.
        Bells is rarely if ever seen available. Ever.
        Bells is the only (CM2 Ungr) other than Lake Tagish - also very
rare and costly.
        Here is the listing:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Hammers2.html

        Here is the close up of the specimens:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Bells.jpg

        Note: #4 looks like it has a broken end with white interior. That is
An illusion. Bells does not have a white interior - that is the foam
Pad the end of the specimen is against.

        Happy Hunting, Michael