[meteorite-list] AD: MUST SEE!! Kentland Melt and Glover Bluff Impactites

From: Brandon D. <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:50:42 -0600

Hi Mike,

I wish I could take credit, but these new specimens were all cut and prepared for me by Dan Wray, and what an amazing job he did!! They came out better then I could have hoped and I must say, it truly felt like Christmas unwrapping and seeing them for the first time.

The melt rocks are spectacular. I was floored by the flowing matrix and metal. I've recovered a lot of material from the Kentland locality, but these were above and beyond.

Brandon