[meteorite-list] AD - Super fresh and affordable slices of Bondoc (Meso-B4) on eBay

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 00:15:46 -0800

Well it's been a long time coming, but I must finally venture into the world
of eBay. I recently acquired some amazingly fresh Bondoc that came from
ASU. This material is so fresh looking you would swear Nininger had just
received it from the Phillipines. It is loaded with olivines and silvery
metal. This material was cut professionally by Matt Morgan and will not
disappoint. If you are interested but do not see something you like on
eBay, contact me off list. I have other slices of differing size available.

Link to my eBay listings: http://bit.ly/RJYsFD

Mendy Ouzillou
MMOmentum Meteorite Collection
www.meteoritesUSA.com