[meteorite-list] AD: BENLD, Ornans, Lost City, Berlanguillas, LEIGHLINBRIDGE, Nakhla, Ensisheim, Wold Cottage & more ending soon on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:04:53 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,?

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites?
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic?
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS?
&/or TRADES, please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are?
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a?
meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura?
to your meteorite collection and value.?

New eBay Store?
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html??

Featured Auctions?

NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite - 1911 Fall-SUPER RARE! KING OF MARTIAN METEORITES *MAKE AN OFFER :)*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251164391785?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BERLANGUILLAS historic meteorite - Fell in 1811 Spain - 1440g TKW Super Rare

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251177422460?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BARBOTAN rare historic meteorite hammer fall -1790 France - Killed a Man!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251175849510?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - 1st fall from France - Very Rare

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251177426315?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

7 Historic meteorite falls LOT - Ensisheim, Tabor, Albareto, Luce, Barbotan ....

*MAKE AN OFFER :)*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251173000893?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BENLD meteorite HAMMER STONE fall broke through garage and car roof-TKW 1.7kg!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251178581270?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

WOLD COTTAGE historic meteorite 1795 UK from the British Museum SUPER RARE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251177428935?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DIEP RIVER historic HAMMER STONE 60mg meteorite Super Rare - TKW 900g

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251177427869?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA VERY RARE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251178579750?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251177414787?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ORNANS- Type specimen CO meteorite- SUPER RARE fall from France 1868.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251177418539?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LEIGHLINBRIDGE meteorite fall 1999 - TKW 271g from Ireland. Super Rare 67mg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251177387999?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

WESTON - 1st USA meteorite, fell in 1807- RARE- .210g?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251166367078?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LOS ANGELES 002 Martian/Mars 58mg meteorite 2nd USA Mars find?*MAKE AN OFFER :)*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251177430625?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan?
IMCA 1633?