[meteorite-list] Month of November Website Updates now up!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 00:00:13 -0500

Hi List. My updates for the month of November 2012 are completed.

*** NOTE: Don't forget the Leonids meteor shower that will peak this month
November 16-18, 2012 More info by clicking the link below.
www.ctreasurescwonders.com

*
"The Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month" --- A short video documentary on
the Messenger Spacecraft to Mercury adventure!
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/secret_video.html

*
Also the "Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" is up. This shows one of
the most beautiful pictures ever taken of the planet Saturn by the Cassini
spacecraft. Here you can read about the Cassini Spacecraft.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/astro_met_news_back-up.html

*
***Lastly, the "Image of the Month" is also up. Here you will see the
sharpest image ever taken of the galaxy M81 by the Hubble telescope. The M81
shows a birds eye view of what our Milky Way Galaxy truly looks like!
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/menu_1.html

*

All very educational and for everyone! Hope you all enjoy and have a great
rest of the week and fantastic weekend
ahead!

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960