[meteorite-list] Off Topic - Novato California Strewn field / Meteorite Zombies

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 20:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Sonny & all,

I've had some experience with trail cams.? What you did is unethical.? I see the
signs of baiting in that guy's eyes.? You sprinkled? unclassified NWA dust in
front of the camera.? That ain't right.? That poor bugger was caught by unfair
chase.?

None-the-less, it's only right to sedate him.? Go ahead with the tranquilizer
darts.? It's only right now that the damage is done.

Nomr