[meteorite-list] Looking for book- Stardust from Meteorites: An Introduction to Presolar Grains

From: Mike Groetz <mpg4444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:18:44 -0400

Hello-
    I have been looking for an affordable copy of Stardust from
Meteorites: An Introduction to Presolar Grains by Maria Lugaro for
some time now. Copies both new and used as searched by Book Butler are
out of reach of what I can spend.
    If anyone would like to part with their copy of this book for a
reasonable price- will you please let me know off list? Also, I would
like to hear anyone's opinion of this book as I have never seen a
copy. You may tell me the going prices are not worth it and I would
respect that.
    I have a strong interest in micro meteorites and would like read
the book and have it in my collection.

Thank you. Have a good night.
Mike Groetz