[meteorite-list] Finally! Pictures and Prices for- Sutter's Mill Individuals and Frags

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 21:26:05 -0700

Hi all,

Only about 4-5 hours have passed since I posted this AD and all but
one of the 8 Sutter Mill specimens is sold.

However, the strange thing is that the last specimen - 3.4 grams - is
easily the nicest.

http://www.mrmeteorite.com/sutterforsale.htm

It won't last long.....just sayin'

Thanks to everyone that emailed and bought!