[meteorite-list] AD - Finally updated website

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 17:21:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

If I may take your attention away from Sutter's Mill for a moment (I'll
have those thin-sections in the near future)..........

Yes, it is been quite a while, but new computer, new software, Many
Many problems, but finally............
The Meteorites-Iron and the Meteorites-Stones pages on my site have
been completely updated!.

http://www.impactika.com/MetSTON.htm
http://www.impactika.com/MetIRON.htm

I have added some 60 new pieces, some famous classic ones like
Peekskill, Barwell, Bjurbole, Somervell County, Willamette....... and
some very rare ones too! ever heard of Eichstadt or Glasatovo or Scott
City?? And an odd looking Caddo County. And a couple Gibeon slices
with funny shapes, just for the fun of it. Wide range of pieces. Wide
range of prices. Enjoy!

Any questions (or typos!) just let me know.
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com