[meteorite-list] Ad

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 12:29:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list members,
?
???? I would like to announce the addition of a gorgeous new CV3 meteorite to my Other Worlds Meteorites eBay store, NWA 7261 (provisional).? Only 80 grams of this new addition to the CV3 family will ever be for sale so please have a look if you are interested in rare carbonaceous chondrites.? The classification details can be found in the description.? My eBay store can be seen at:
?
http://stores.ebay.com/OtherWorldsMeteorites?_trksid=p4340.l2563
?
???? Also, I have listed many of my items with a Make an Offer option so please feel free to make offers as I am in a selling mood!
???? I will soon be listing a new and very rare R3 chondrite to my store sales page so keep checking back often!
?
Best wishes, Jack