[meteorite-list] Speaking of Moon Rocks..

From: Doug Ross <doug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:02:36 -0700

Hi Mike,

I don't know about the particulars of Australian meteorite laws, but since this new lunar appears to have been recovered as part of an institutional search expedition, and with such a low TKW, I doubt the museum will be interested in trading any of it away. Not to mention the legal export hurdles. But I hope I'm wrong! ;-)

Doug