[meteorite-list] LL6 & H6 speicmens required for Australian researcher

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 20:26:16 +1000

Hi all,

I'm trying to assist an Australian researcher who is looking to purchase
some fresh material for study.

He is specifically after fragments (not slices) around 1.5 cm3 or larger in
size. The preferred specimens are Sulagiri (LL6) and an H6 fall such as
Zhovtnevyi. Specimens could be NWA if the weathering grade is W0 but cannot
be brecciated.

If anyone can assist in either providing one of these sample types or
pointing me in the right direction, could you please email me directly.

Thanks,

Jeff Kuyken
Meteorites Australia
www.meteorites.com.au