[meteorite-list] SUTTER'S MILL in MetBull

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 16:59:23 -0700 (PDT)

I personally like the Sutter's Mill name but let's not forget that Lotus has a post office and the finds are "centered" closer to Lotus than to Sutter's Mill which is in Coloma.? Just so happens that the Coloma post office is right next to Sutter's Mill.? I am by no means an expert, but I would have expected the name to be Lotus first (since the first find was in Lotus Park and where many other specimens were found), Coloma and may then Sutter's Mill.

Mendy