[meteorite-list] FOR SALE: (3) Micro Amounts: Tatahouine, NWA 3118 & Tulia (a) & 25.4 g Dimmitt

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 18:59:19 -0500

Hi All,
I have a few smaller amounts of Meteorite pieces including Tatahouine for
sale & one larger Dimmitt 25.4 g slice.

All three smaller pieces come in their own gem jars with original ID cards.
All of these three originally come from Adam Hupe. You can't go wrong with
these specimen.

1. Tatahouine--Diogenite (.4 grams) NICE!!

2. NWA 3118 Carbon. Chondrite CV3 C.C. (.8 grams)

3. Tulia (a) H3-4 Chondrite Swisher County Texas (2.6 grams)

4. I also have a very nice thick 25.4 gram part slice of Dimmitt (Castro
County Texas) for sale.
This one comes in a ryker display case. With original ID Card from Steve
Arnold.

Pics on request of course. Please send me your offers for all (4) or any
single individuals to: bandk at chorus.net.

Thanks Everyone!