[meteorite-list] Ad - Sutter Mill thin-sections Update

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 16:20:21 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you, Thank you,
To all of you who responded to my announcement a couple days ago. I
certainly appreciate the prompt answers.
And I just acquire another fragment of Sutter Mill so there will plenty
for everybody who is interested, so, of course, do let me know if you
are interested.
Only one thing: by all reports this is a very special, maybe even
unique, meteorite, so extra care will be taken for the making of those
thin-sections, and that of course means a bit of a wait, but you cannot
rush the Master.

Again thank you, and do let me know (off list).

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President of IMCA