[meteorite-list] Will Michael Blood please contact me

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:33:23 -0400

Michael and list,

My inability to be patient has caused me embarrassment yet again!

Sorry for the unneeded attention brought to Michael and for disturbing
others on the list.

I'll try hard not to be so impetuous next time something like this comes
up! I was just VERY
anxious to read your book Michael! And yes I know, not everyone lives
on the computer 24/7 like I seem to do
most of the time. Most people have real lives! :-)

Again, thanks for everyone's patience and understanding.

Kindest regards to all -
Mal