[meteorite-list] coloma witnesses

From: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:50:21 -0400

Dan,

I can't say with much certainty right now. The trajectory Jake came up
with is the best guess right now and I do think it is very close to
reality. However, based on some witness reports and also analysis of
the 2 videos I think there could be a 5-10? tilt toward the north as
opposed to a straight E->W track. Take this with a grain of salt
though because I can not prove this right now.

Thanks,

Mike