[meteorite-list] Ad Campos, Zag and a giant 869 slice and two Meteorite coins

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 17:17:37 -0600

Hi again List
Time for another sale. Don't forget to go to the bottom to see the
reduced prices on the previously offered items.
Mike

https://picasaweb.google.com/109538410126952617536/May102012

Campo Del Cielo Iron IAB Og Argentina
Huge high quality whole iron below wholesale.
16 kg $2400
One smaller but with great character.
3.64 kg $550
Nice silicated end cut. Contains some tiny olivine so it could be
called pallasitic. Does have a couple of rust spots.
432 g $650

Chergach Stone H5 fell 2007 Mali
Dealer lots
95 g $237.50
314 g $628

Gold Basin
3 piece lot 59.8 g $29.50

NWA 869
Large slice
971 g $874.00

NWA unclassified lot. Ex Mark Bostick label
35.4 g $20.00

Taza Iron ungrouped
31.6 g $190.00

Zag Stone H3-5 Fell 1998 Western Sahara
4 stone lot
259 g $250
small fragment lot
222 g $200

Phillipinites Tektites Flat piece is very chipped. The photo does not
show that very well.
74.5 g $75.00

Pultusk Meteorite Coin Cook Islands - Pultusk Meteorite Fragment - $5
- 2008 - Palladium - Proof Silver Crown - Box & COA
$150.00

Nantan Meteorite Coin Palau - Genuine Nantan Meteorite Proof Silver
Crown - 2006 - $5 - Box & COA
$150.00

Here are my previous offerings. Need to raise some cash so I have
taken another 10% off the last list.

Pictures can be seen here;
https://picasaweb.google.com/109538410126952617536/May32012

Kunashak L6 Fell June 1949 Very nice thin slices probably around 1mm or less.
0.514g $51.00 - 10% = $46.00
0.337g $33.00 - 10% = $29.50
0.291g $29.00 - 10% = $26.00

Seymchan Pallasite Russia Very thin metal slice. No olivine in this one.
32.2 g $80.00 - 10% = $72.00

Stannern Stone Eucrite Fell 1808 Micro thin slices.
0.185g = $92.50 - 10% = $83.00
0.071g = $35.50 - 10% = $32.00
0.068g = $34.00 - 10% = $30.50
0.061g = $30.50 - 10% = $27.50

Pictures can be seen here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/109538410126952617536/April92012

Campo Del Cielo Complete slice with large silicate inclusions. Etched
on both sides.
200 g $350 - 10% = $315 - 10% = $283.50

Canyon Diablo Whole iron. Has previous collection numbers including
MSA #920 and HM 86. I believe MSA is an abbreviation for Mineralogical
Society of Arizona{http://www.mineralogicalsocietyarizona.org/}. The
second number is from the Harold Michel mineral collection. Piece
includes original label and information card from Harold Michel.
Michel notes that he paid $35 for it from a MSA auction on Feb. 4, 1978.
Nice piece of mineral/meteorite history.
722 grams $750 - 10% = $675 - 10% = $607.50

Homestead Iowa L5 fall 1875 Wedge cut partial slice with nice fresh
crust along one edge.
7.70 g $115 - 10% = $103 - 10% = $93.00

NWA 1929 Howardite whole stone. I love these whole stones. It is
just impossible to find them in any size today. Don't miss your chance
to own this exceptionally beautiful stone.
58.3 g $875 - 10% = $787 - 10% = $708.00

Mike
--
Mike Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL