[meteorite-list] Re : Stolen meteorites return home

From: sahara nayzak <sahara_nayzak_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:24:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Congratulation Gary. I'm happy for you. Hope we had the same luck with our lost/stolen meteorites

By the way here is a link to that stolen planetary meteorites (NWA 5960 Martian 124g and Lunar 118g), hope that some one in the meteorite list can help us even if we, also, accept our loss.

http://sahara-nayzak.com/stolen/planetary.html

Thank you all for your help

Mohammed HMANI
I.M.C.A #0153
www.sahara-nayzak.com
stores.ebay.com/SAHARA-NAYZAK-METEORITES

________________________________
De?: Gary Fujihara <fujmon at mac.com>
??: MeteorList <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Envoy? le : Mardi 8 mai 2012 21h47
Objet?: [meteorite-list] Stolen meteorites return
home

Aloha,

I have good news to share with the meteorite community.? My stolen meteorites have been found and have made their way home.? Two months ago i discovered them missing from my office at the Institute for Astronomy, and reported the crime to the local police and FBI. Both were helpful, but they did not appear to be making any progress in the case, and I accepted my loss and turned away from it.

Last week, I discovered them through Jason Snyder who innocently purchased them from a seller he did not know.? I contacted Jason, who was straightforward with me about how he acquired them. He has honorably sent them back home where they can continue to do the good work of outreach, inspiring young people to empower themselves through education here in Hawaii.

Jason Snyder is my hero today, and together with all the people who have helped me and everyone here on the list who have kept an eye open for my
meteorites, I want to express my heartfelt and sincere thanks!? Mahalo nui loa!

http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/_MetHomecoming.jpg

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites
PO Box 4175, Hilo, HI? 96720