[meteorite-list] Sutters Mill - Proper Care Guide

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:38:22 -0700 (PDT)

First you need to decide what you want to do with the meteorite.? If you plan on selling/donating it to a research lab, university, etc. then follow the guidelines at http://asima.seti.org/sm/ (see bottom) until you get it to the proper institution of your choice.? If you plan on keeping it or selling it to another collector, I would think an air-tight vial or jar, or even a membrane box would suffice.

Mendy