[meteorite-list] Sutter's Mill for sale 2.763g

From: meteorhntr at aol.com <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 05:46:03 +0000

Hey List,

I purchased a cute little 2.763 gram individual Sutter's Mill tonight from a local finder.

Ironically, there seems to be a strange trend of late, some guys are actually selling Sutter's Mill specimens at retail to the locals!!! Not only that, some are buying specimens from the locals at wholesale and flipping them for retail to the locals! Go figure?

Mine is for sale, please contact me off list if interested. Meanwhile tomorrow I will ask around locally if anyone wants to buy it if I don't find a buyer elsewhere in the world.

Photos are available on my Facebook page at: www.Facebook.com/meteoriteman

Steve Arnold