[meteorite-list] Meteorite fall in Diplo Taluka, Sindh Province, Tharparkar, Pakistan on 4th or 5th May 2012 ???

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 22:53:00 +0200

Dear list members,

I believe this message by Abdul Jabbar Junejo was meant to appear on this list
but was sent only to my address. That's why I post it again.

  hi
 i m a mining engineer by profesion and working as assistant professor
 in technical institute at Mithi.I had seen meteorite fall as i was in
 open sky at diplo.it happened on 3rd may 2012 about 6pm GMT.it was
 initialy comes from north little bit west of Diplo Town at 45degrees
 from groud in the sky after that it becom bright as much as like sun
 and exploded moving towards south little east with noise.After a day
 local villagers nearby village inform that some fragments are lying in
 village "LADKI" somm 28 kilometers south of Diplo.I was first man who
 come there with two others one was geologist and other was journelist
 and saw 100 gram metiorite fragments with small crater it was
 iron-nickle meteorite as magnet attracts it with black crust and brown
 inner.the picture is loaded at my face book profile
 https://www.facebook.com/ajjunejor

 --
 Engr: Abdul Jabbar Junejo
 Principal
 Email:gpimithi at gmail.com

<<<<<<<<

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately I've not managed to find
the photo of the meteorite on the facebook page mentioned above.
Have I overlooked it or am I getting old? ;-)

Best regards,

Martin