[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorites of the United States Map, Large Format Prints & Canvas, Suitable for Framing

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 00:04:17 -0400

Greetings Collectors and Listees,

Brad Nault has finished a new meteorite map. This map is of North
America and shows 100 USA meteorites and craters (including the new
Sutter's Mill California fall). Brad's previous NWA North Africa
meteorite map is still in demand, and now this new America map is
being offered for the first time. There is also a limited edition of
24 large canvas giclee pieces (signed and numbered) and these are now
available for reservation. See the link below for ordering.

Here are the available sizes and you get a 20%-OFF Met-List discount
when ordering -

14x24 poster print
16x36 poster print
16x36 giclee canvas

To get the discount price, use coupon code "metlist" at checkout. If
the coupon code doesn't work, contact me via email.

For a full description, photo, and ordering -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorites-of-the-united-states-artwork-map-large-prints-canvas-suitable-for-framing

I also have a few new micromount meteorites available, including the
rare Lake Murray iron (the oldest fossil meteorite in America). See
all of the newest specimens here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - MikeG
Web: http://www.galactic-stone.com