[meteorite-list] Front page news

From: jason utas <jasonutas_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:52:55 -0700

Hello Rob, All,
Thanks for the note - still amazed at our luck out there. ?I wasn't
sure that the reporter would use any of the photos or notes they took,
but it looks like they settled on some of each. ?I did mention the
radar returns and showed the data to the reporters to give them an
idea of what we were working with -- the result was that your/Marc's
radar work was noted here:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0430-meteorite-search-pictures,0,3960135.photogallery

...But sadly not in the meat of the article.

I'll be submitting the list of our team's finds to Peter Jenniskens in
the coming days - had to return from the field due to final exams. ?We
ultimately recovered fragments or individuals from what were
originally five complete stones. ?In my opinion, the ease of finding
these stones is comparable to when Peter and I showed up in Ash Creek
a month after the fall. ?I have the feeling that stones will continue
to trickle out for several months..
Jason