[meteorite-list] Fwd: Sutter's Mill Running Tally of Finds (NOW A HAMMER)

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 23:43:25 -0400

Hi Adam and List,

Agree there on all points.

Something worth noting - the Matin stone is a confirmed hammer-stone.
It struck her garage.

I would have taken the $20,000 and ran with it also. Maybe, just
maybe, the stone might be "worth" $50,000, but whether she will
actually get that is unknown.

I have received numerous find reports today and have corrected a
couple of duplications on the tally list. Right now, the TKW (of
reported finds) stands at 243.52g.

Adam, feel free to pass this along to the List. My posts are being
moderated, so they are delayed in being posted.

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - MikeG